Hi! My name’s Sergio, and I love Las Vegas.
I’ve visited more than 20 times since I turned 21… and I’m only 26. I even have the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign, a flamingo, and a neon martini glass tattooed on my arm! If that doesn’t tell you I’m serious about Sin City (and also slightly crazy), I don’t know what will. If you’re still not convinced, I encourage you to read my bio with a straight face and tell me I’m sane… I’m waiting.
I enjoy doing it up and living like a high roller in Vegas, but I’m also balling on the budget of a broke liberal arts graduate who is paying back student loan balances higher than my yearly take home income.
Whenever I go on a trip, my friends always ask some variation of: “Really? You’re going AGAIN? I thought you were just there! How do you afford to go so much? Don’t you lose money? Vegas is so expensive!” (Sadly, nobody ever asks about my long-suffering liver.)
Despite my tight budget, I’ve been able to make tons of fun memories in Las Vegas, and I want to help you do the same. I’m here to help you live it up in Las Vegas, maximize your value (and BAC), and live like a high roller… without breaking the bank! So please join me, and…
VIVA LAS VALUE!
I encourage you to explore the different menus and click around the site (protip: the bold blue text is a clickable link to more content) to learn more about how you can enjoy free drinks, food, room, and entertainment at an incredible value in Las Vegas. I’m constantly adding to this site, so if you’re not sure where to begin, here are some recommended starting points:
- Live vicariously through Sergio’s debauchery in his blog, Degenerate Diaries.
- Learn how to set a gambling budget, choose the game(s) best suited for you, follow basic casino etiquette, and start earning free food/drinks/rooms in my beginner-friendly guide to gambling.
- Seek recommendations from my ever-growing list of Las Vegas recommendations.
- Discover some sites where you can learn more about and geek out on specific aspects of Las Vegas with Sergio’s favorite Las Vegas resources.
- Learn how to support Viva Las Value.
- Get in touch (and help make his work day go faster) by contacting Sergio.
- Ask for FREE personalized advice or get answers to your questions through my Viva Las Value exclusive Vice Advice.